Frequently Asked Questions For WorldWide Resorts
1) How long does the reservation process take ?
- We usually have a confirmation number for your stay within 2 -4 days.
2) Is there any charge for under occupancy ?
- NO there is no charge for under occupancy.
3) Is the Rental Fee listed per week or per person ?
- The rental fee is per week and NOT PER PERSON
4) How do I arrange for airport pick-up ?
- You must contact the resort directly to see if they offer airport pick-up service. The phone
number for the resort will be listed on your rental contract. You will also find listed with each
resort page current transportation information.
never recommend that you book your flights 1st, we always suggest
you wait until you have your
resort confirmation number in hand before you book any airfare.
5) Is there any refund policy ?
- There is no refund for no-shows, early departures, however if you can not make your dates
and you notify me 30 days in advance of you dates of travel (in writing),
we will do our best to
reschedule your trip for you,
we do charge $150.00 for trip date changes. If we can not provide
you with the dates you request
we will not be able to issue any refund as the sister resorts do not
offer one to us.
6) Are there any additional charges that the resort charges.
- There are certain fees that the resort may charge, however we have done my best to disclose
these fees under the Additional Information Heading.
THE CATCH / WHY IS IT SO CHEAP ?
- There is no catch,
no sales promotion,
no time share presentation that you have to attend -
NO CATCH AT ALL ! we are owners and wish to extend to you a vacation to remember.
Why ? Because
we know you will refer your friends and have an experience that most could not
have had otherwise. Remember that you can always
call any one of us and know that you
are speaking directly to an owner.
Mark Austin @ (860) 982-3437
or David Charron @ (860) 982-3439.
Frequently Asked Questions